Wetlands, Stream Restoration, Riparian Corridor
- Wetland Mitigation Construction
- Stream Restoration
- Bioretention Basins
- Riparian Corridor Revegetation
- Cross Vane Structures
- Hydraulic & Mechanical Dredging
- SWPP Development & Permitting
- Natural and Armored Channelization
- Streambank Stabilization and Slip Repair
- Splash Pool, Step Falls, Oxygen Saturation Structures
- Fish and Wildlife Habitat Restoration
- CESWI Certified Inspector
- Dam Construction/Repair
- Water Quality Doser Construction/Installation
- RSL and Synthetic Basin Liners
- Selective Species Clearing
- Custom Designed and Fabricated “Wet Site” Equipment
Ohio Stream Restoration and Wetlands Construction
The importance of responsible management practices for our natural water ways, wetlands and broader area watersheds has become a focal point for almost every community in the Great Lakes Region.
Stream restoration and wetlands projects should not be viewed simply as Heavy Civil Construction or Earthwork.
Our natural waterways are the original “Bio-Cells”. Construction work in these living environments demands one of the highest levels of contracting experience. Forty thousand pound machines in delicate surroundings can easily become tools of destruction.
King Environmental has the experience, knowledge, training and specialized operating protocols needed to perform Stream and Wetlands work responsibly.